Do you already know what to do when you are finished with school? Apprenticeship or university studies? Workshop or office? With a pupil internship at CAT – no matter if it is a mandatory internship for school or a voluntary internship in the holidays – you can look into the different career opportunities and get to know the daily working life.
You can look into different career options
Is an apprenticeship to become a professional truck driver the right thing for you? Or maybe as manager for freight-forwarding and logistics services? You might be interested in technology and want to learn more about the occupation of a vehicle mechatronics technician? In our company you can find out what job fits you best:
- Manager for freight-forwarding and logistics services (Osnabrück, Essen)
- Manager for office management (Bremen, Düren, Emmering, Frechen, Neuseddin)
- professional truck driver (Osnabrück)
- mechatronics technician for commercial vehicles (Osnabrück, Neuseddin)
- vehicle mechatronics technician (Bremen, Emmering, Neuseddin)
- paint technician (Bremen, Emmering, Neuseddin)
How to apply
Your pupil internship should not only give you insight into the daily working life, but also prepare you as best as possible for your future applications for an apprenticeship or place to study. For a pupil internship you should apply with a cover letter, CV and your latest school report.
In the cover letter, please let us know your desired area of work as well as the location and the time period. You can send us your application either in writing or via email.
CAT Automobillogistik GmbH & Co. KG
You have further questions? Your contact person: Dana Spellbrink (Phone: +49 541 5605-0).